Macomb County Sheriff’s Office
Video Visitation Rules
Please read all of the rules completely prior to moving forward – Not knowing the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them Disobeying any rule may result in you being banned from visiting detainees or criminal charges being pursued when applicable.
- When inmates are booked into the facility, they will be allowed to select up to six (6) authorized visitors. Only those six (6) individuals, and children in their company, will be allowed to visit (subject to a total of three individuals per visit).
- Inmates may update their authorized visitors list every 30 days.
- Inmates will be allowed one (1) visit per week with up to three (3) visitors for a minimum of 30 minutes. Certain trusties are granted two (2) visits per week.
- VISITING DAYS: Sunday - Thursday
- VISITING LOCATION: Jail Annex
- VISITING TIMES: 1:30pm – 5pm & 6pm – 9pm
- Visitors must register at least 24 hours prior to the visit, but no more than one week in advance.
- Family and friends are encouraged to visit www.icsvideovisit.com for instructions and details.
- Valid picture identification (e.g., driver’s license, State I.D., or Military I.D. with picture) is required of all visitors, with the exception of children under the age of 17. Visitors under the age of 17 must be accompanied and supervised by an authorized adult visitor.
- Visitors may visit up to five (5) inmates in custody (individually).
- It is the responsibility of the prisoner to notify visitors of their program/class schedule. Programs/classes will not be interrupted for visiting.
- CHECK-IN: 15 minutes prior to scheduled visit.
- Visitors who arrive after the scheduled start time may not be allowed to visit.
- PROPER ATTIRE: clothing must cover all private/sensitive body areas.
- You will not be allowed to visit under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Any inmate or visitor whose behavior is disruptive during a visit may have his/her visiting privileges suspended/terminated.
- The visitation schedule may be cancelled or altered on county appointed holidays or for safety / security reasons.
- Staff can deny, change, or cancel a visit at any time at their discretion.
- Each visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time.
- After your visit has ended your connection will be terminated.
Clicking the “I Agree” button below you are stating that you have read the above rules, or had them explained to you, and understand them.